Escape the Nightmare Escape the Nightmare

Probaby your best work yet!

I'm loving this one! :D

AeroRanger100 responds:

And I plan to get better and better! :D

Road Block Road Block

It's good to see that you're on Newgrounds now as well, I've given you a scout. I hope you'll get the exposure! ^^

AeroRanger100 responds:

Thanks, buddy! ^_^

IDK what to add to this. IDK what to add to this.

This is really great! It has a great, progressive feel to it as well, I'm thinking maybe something with the drums getting a bit more refined after the end, with an interesting SFX and a lead starting up at that point? It sounds like it's just about to go into the main part of the song!

Timed Out Timed Out

The bass that kicks in at 0:17 could be more refined, to let the listener know that this is where it begins.
0:32 the lead is very catchy, but maybe a tad too loud compared to the rest?
0:51 I love the background leads/bass here, how they play so well and stereo out. Great job!
1:05 Nice transition, worth a good mention!
1:20 I'd wish for some more reverb on that lead here, but that might as well just be a personal preference.
1:40 The noise synth FX here is amazing, very creative and fitting! The disharmonies here at this part doesn't really appeal to me as much as in the other parts, but that's just me.
2:30 The part here could as well just be the start of a new song. You get it back well on track, though!
3:35 The main lead here and the cutoff play is absolutely marvelous. You should be proud of this part. :)
4:20 #BlazeItHurr, Back on track again, good transition.
5:15 same as with 0:32.
6:10 A fine outro, no remarks here.

Overall:
The lead is as said earlier a tad loud, but also tend to screech a bit, I'd maybe put some minor flanger/chorus/cutoff to it, to let it be less sharp for the ears.
Else you're very creative with the melodies and you work them well together.

Best of luck with the contest, we're in the same bracket! :D

TheSpacePunk responds:

Wow Ty ThePal!

0:32 (and 5:15) : Yeah I know, I did it that loud because every music I made, sounds too "flat" on speakers, compared to headphone. ^^ That what I learnt when doing final mixing.

0:51 : Thank you ^^

1:05 : yeah, but, it was an error when placing notes (for the chords) x) Each time I "failed", It's sounds good x)

1:20 : Now that you tell me, I agree!

1:40 : so hard to make it very noisy but not too much.
In fact, it's the bass ^^ with some secret effects of my recipe!

2:30 : I often do "2 (pretty short) musics" in 1, It's my procedure ;) (sometimes, 3 in 1)

3:35 : I am :p

4:20 : Ty ^^

5:15 : Yep, but did you hear the piano and other pads plays background?

6 :10 Ty :)

Overall : I really appreciate it, thank you for your review so detailed!
And obviously, big thank you for the almost 5 stars!

Electric Lullaby Electric Lullaby

I'd wish the vocals were a bit more clear, could maybe be helped with some backing noise on it?

The rest is absolutely marvelous. Very catchy and has some creative approaches. Good luck with the contest, we're in the same bracket! :)

TheMoebiusProject responds:

Thanks, Pal! Yes you are right, it still has lots of space for some work but its not bad for just 2 days of work, I think jaja. Same bracket, are we? Then...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! :D!

The Sleeping Marsh The Sleeping Marsh

Very mellow indeed, I love the feel in it. Good luck with the contest, we're in the same bracket! :D

(NES) Gothic Quest (NES) Gothic Quest

Some great 8-bit right there!
It works well all-together, I especially like the drums. Gives a great feeling of the whole atmosphere. :)

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

haha Glad you liked it Pal! Working on 8-bit styling "Gothic Heart" as well. :D Also working on some more 8-bit songs for this project!

Gothic Heart Gothic Heart

Lovely chord play right here, great stuff!

The only thing that was a little out of place is how rough the low EQ are on the bass voila-thingie. If it was a little! bit lighter, it'd feel more whole , and not too rough in my opinion.

Keep up the great work! :D

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

haha thanks Pal, but it's a Cello, not a voila. ;)

Gothic Quest Gothic Quest

Very halloween'esque. I like it!

Lovely play with instuments as well, you should be proud!

haha! Thanks Pal!

[Ao] sketch #22 (piano) [Ao] sketch #22 (piano)

Lovely piece right here!