Screwball Cat Pinball Screwball Cat Pinball

Amazing game overall! Great physics and nice balancing. I certainly enjoyed it. :)

There's one big flaw though, The score roof of 999,999 should be removed.. I got pretty annoyed by the fact that I couldn't score more, and I just let myself die. Die to see that I'm the only one with that score on the leaderboards... ^^;

ttursas responds:

Sorry about that, the new limit should be 999,999,999.

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

I deleted the wall, and the buddy out of the screen. I had to restart the page to get it to work.

K.O.L.M. K.O.L.M.

"Do you love me mother?"

Amazing atmosphere. I was in the world all the time. Great job in doing this. And the last thrill part really got me in the nerves. Great job! Certainly going to faves.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Made my day!

This seriously made my day totally! I really like how the whole flash is like, sure there might be some delays on the hits, but the whole idea of the game totally makes up for it. :P I think buy a Vuvuzela now. xD But I really shouldn't blow it all day since I got Astma. :P Lol, enough of that. Amazing! :D This is totally going into the faves for the amazing lol you guys gave me. :P

5/5 - 10/10!
Keep it up damn it! xD
- ThePal

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

Amazing, just amazing.

Damn, i can spend several hours on this game just because of you can make your own songs! I really love it, and i've synched quite many songs, you people should check them out if you got spare-time. :P So i just wanna say: Amazing game. Hope that you'll make games like this one in the future. :D

William and Sly William and Sly

This isn't only a game,

This is art. It's easily the best game in newgrounds, no doubt that. So good that it almost could be released for a console! I enjoyed any part of this game.

Found 172 out of 176 mushrooms and killed 14 darklings to a score of 31200.

Keep it up, this is incredible!

Tortur-o-matic TM Tortur-o-matic TM

Dude, amazing.

I love this meaningless violence! (who doesn't here on newgrounds?) I loved to experiment with different paths. You got a amazing idea here, i would love to see a sequal! So, if you got time and stuff, please send me a note so i can see it. ^^

joe-kangaroo responds:

Exactly, see thats what i was going for! Violence FTW, frak storylines haha! And yeh keep an eye out incase i make another one. I'll remember to drop you a PM if i do (:

FPS Performance Preloader FPS Performance Preloader

Great preloader!

I got an awesome PC at home, but other PC is soo bad. I've test on both PC's. high q. for the good one, low for the bad one. Great idea! i would love to see it in a project or something!

jjwallace responds:

i hope to use it soon

Creating a Hand Creating a Hand

A great tutorial!

I don't got flash. but it look really tight!:P

Brick Yard Brick Yard

Really Good!

I liked the first one, but this one is so much better! I really enjoyed the wacky mode, what about a mode where you only got Tetris bricks or one life only? Sandbox would be a great idea to! There can't be to many modes for a game like this! (in my opinion :P)

I really liked this one! Keep it up!
Faved! :D

ttursas responds:

Thanks man! In the sequel, all your wishes come true, and more. XD